CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

First time corn snake owner

Old 11-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
MasonDixon
First time corn snake owner

Hey everybody I just picked up my first corn snake today, he is a little snow corn. I've had various reptiles before, mainly garter snakes (which I must say had a much nastier disposition than my new corn snake). Just wanted to say that this site has some great info on it and helped me get everything I needed for my new family member. Now I just can't wait until my little Mason Dixon calms down and is ready to be handled and fed.
--Andrew

Old 11-06-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
Dave123
Hello and Welcome to the Froums!!!

Old 11-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #3
syschinslater
welcome! you sure came to the right place, and dont hesitate to ask questions more than enough experts are willing to help u out!

Old 11-06-2006, 10:55 PM   #4
DaGiant
Welcome Andrew,
You will learn a lot more reading these forums..
and as Alexis said, there are a lot of experts willing
to help around here.. just ask and they will help, but a
lot of questions already are in the FAQ's on here.. Check 'em out..

Gene
aka DaGiant

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google