• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Gay snakes...

Since:

1) This thread references an alternative lifestyle,
B) This thread also has some adult-oriented themes and posts, and yet,
iii) This thread is still cornsnake-related....

I'm just wondering how many heads are exploding right now.

You've all made me so very, very, content tonight. :cheers:

Dale
And again....dainghit, I'm all repped-out for 24 hours. But you make an excellent point, that I get, and agree with, Dale. For my own reasons. One can censor and censure us right and left. But at least for now, we are allowed joviality and corn snake discussion.

Oh this post makes me feel tingly....I could just Dance!!!!! Come on everybody....lets dance and sing.....wheeeeeeeee! Do these pantyhose make my butt look big?

And again....dainghit, I'm all repped-out for 24 hours. But you make an excellent point, that I get, and agree with, Dale. For my own reasons. One can censor and censure us right and left. But at least for now, we are allowed joviality and corn snake discussion.
Let's not take those freedoms for granted. I see dissidence on the horizon.

Oh this post makes me feel tingly....I could just Dance!!!!! Come on everybody....lets dance and sing.....wheeeeeeeee! Do these pantyhose make my butt look big?
:roflmao: Funny Meg. No. Perfect size.
My question is...is this big enough?

What I mean is...about the right size...for a corn snake egg...about to hatch..???

Attachments

• thisbig_capt_652a8db7b2a041e58bc1245660ac113f_germany_prehistory_venus_mstu109.jpg
    thisbig_capt_652a8db7b2a041e58bc1245660ac113f_germany_prehistory_venus_mstu109.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 80
My question is...is this big enough?
What I mean is...about the right size...for a corn snake egg...about to hatch..???

Nope...
Five_Dollar_Foot_Long_by_Calamari_S.jpg

Let's be careful here. We're pretty sure that when your enjoyment reaches a certain level it might shut down the v-bulletin system. This wasn't taken into account when it was written, nobody expected enjoyment levels to get this high.
Might have to change some of them algorithms or something....

Let's be careful here. We're pretty sure that when your enjoyment reaches a certain level it might shut down the v-bulletin system. This wasn't taken into account when it was written, nobody expected enjoyment levels to get this high.
Might have to change some of them algorithms or something....

As a systems professional, I can state with authority that laughter increases server costs.

:sidestep:

Dale

(Well, OK....development costs.)

Guys....i think MeanGreen was serious about this thread and wanted true and respectfull answers...

but OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS! :roflmoa: :roflmao: :rofmao:

i know u did its just some of the people were kind of rude about mocking it...
I would give him a respectfull answer......but i know hes not paying attension to the thread anymore.....

more........ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back