CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Striped Hypo Lavenders - 2013's
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Mitchell Mulks
Striped Hypo Lavenders - 2013's

I have ten hatchlings available from this year's clutch. All ten have eaten f/t twice now, so I'm quite comfortable letting them go. I currently have the following available:

3.0 Striped Hypo Lavenders - $100 each
2.2 Hypo Lavenders het Stripe - $50 males, $60 females, or $100 a pair (0.1 on hold)
0.2 Hypo het Lavender Stripe - $40 each

I also have a lone Hypo Lavender het Stripe male with a severely kinked neck. However, he's eaten both times I've offered him food, so I don't see any issue with simply giving him away to someone who purchases an animal from me. If you want him with any of the above snakes he'll be free of charge. (On hold)

Below are representative photos of each morph available. If you want to see individual photos of each snake please visit my website by clicking on the link below.

Old 06-30-2013, 02:16 AM   #2
vovalyosha
Hey Mtchell,

Would you be able to post a picture of his kink?
Thanks,
Lauren

Old 06-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #3
Mitchell Mulks
Lauren,

It's actually a pretty severe kink, but to date it hasn't hampered his ability to eat without issue. However, as of a little bit back the little guy is now spoken for. If you would like to see a picture of him though, click on the link to my website and peruse the Lavender portion of my available page (I want people to see the site, as it took ages to finish). Thanks for asking though!

Mitch

Old 06-30-2013, 04:25 AM   #4
vovalyosha
Oh dear. (The site is lovely, however! Great job) I guess if whatever pending deal he is part of falls through, I would be happy to pick him up with another. I am ready going through all for the pictures now, so you may actually have another Pm from me in the morning!

Lauren

Old 07-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
phil5
do you have any females left of Hypo Lavenders het Stripe and how much would shipping be to 13118? thank you

Old 08-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #6
Mitchell Mulks
Quote:
do you have any females left of Hypo Lavenders het Stripe and how much would shipping be to 13118? thank you
Sorry, but I don't. They were all sold last week. Thank you for your interest though! The only ones in this ad that I have left are three striped hypo lavender males.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread