CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

FREE Shipping on all orders

Old 11-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #11
crackerhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random8A View Post
Where can pictures be seen?
John has amazing animals! Telling you where to look at pictures of them should be as illegal as passing out free crack cocaine. Shame on you John!

Terri

Old 11-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #12
Em Wright
I've got two of John's 2010 babies and they are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with them. John is great to work with, very laid back and professional, but friendly. I highly recommend him!

Old 11-29-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
nivek5225
Any flaws or anything wrong with the 07 Abbotts Okeetee female? She looks perfect for my male! Why are you getting rid of her?

Old 11-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek5225 View Post
Any flaws or anything wrong with the 07 Abbotts Okeetee female? She looks perfect for my male! Why are you getting rid of her?
There is nothing wrong with her, she was my son's pet before he went into the Coast Guard. Unfortunately she sold last night to a mother looking for a pet for her son.
Thanks
John

Old 11-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
Ares2010
I am looking to get a female corn for my daughter for Christmas.. she had a corn she got from the pet shop and it escaped. I got her a better viv and one that is with a tight lid so I think she will be more careful next time.

She wants a female.. I think it doesn't matter what kind of corn it is as long as it's unusual looking.. so she said. lol

What could you offer me that's not too expensive and how much would the shipping be to mail it to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi...

Old 11-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares2010 View Post
I am looking to get a female corn for my daughter for Christmas.. she had a corn she got from the pet shop and it escaped. I got her a better viv and one that is with a tight lid so I think she will be more careful next time.

She wants a female.. I think it doesn't matter what kind of corn it is as long as it's unusual looking.. so she said. lol

What could you offer me that's not too expensive and how much would the shipping be to mail it to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi...
Can it be a hatchling or yearling as I don't have any more adults? I am offering free shipping too.
Thanks
John

Old 11-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
Ares2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
Can it be a hatchling or yearling as I don't have any more adults? I am offering free shipping too.
Thanks
John
A hatchling is what I am looking for.. sorry, should have said that lol

my corn is a hatchling and the one she had was too. She was pretty ripped up about her snake escaping.. we never found her.

Can you show me photos of any hatchling females you have? I will show it to her and let her pick them out. I might get me another one too. I would rather have a male.. I have a male now.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #18
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares2010 View Post
A hatchling is what I am looking for.. sorry, should have said that lol

my corn is a hatchling and the one she had was too. She was pretty ripped up about her snake escaping.. we never found her.

Can you show me photos of any hatchling females you have? I will show it to her and let her pick them out. I might get me another one too. I would rather have a male.. I have a male now.
You can go to my website on the available page http://coloradocorns.com/ and see pics and prices on all of them.
Let me know if I can help
Thanks
John

Old 11-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #19
Ares2010
Ok, she had a look at your site and said she likes the two Reverse Okeetee hatchlings. You have one for $60. and one for $80. She likes the $60 one but we dont know the sex.. is it a female? and what about the other one...

Old 11-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #20
Ares2010
Sorry, not trying to be a pain but she has her heart set on another female. She was very upset when her other female corn escaped.. and I guess she wants to kind of replace her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google