CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

Old 10-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #11
Reptileman81
Records that a really important one. Do they know what caused the fire??? This sucks that such a horriable thing happened to such a big name in the industry. I have always looked up to the.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
schnebbles
Well, at least the equipment should be covered on insurance I would hope. But the animals are just not replaceable. How horribly sad.

What a nice thing you are doing I hate it when I hear of dogs & animals dying in house fires. I swear I'd probably die trying to save my animals.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
Candachan
I believe they had a 97% loss of the total business, hopefully insurance will come through for them but yes, all those lives lost is a tragedy that can't be fixed with money. But I'm hoping that they'll be able to start again, they are amazing people who really do care about their animals and this industry.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
jayson rafter
Yeah this is horrible for them! I'd like to do something similar. I have
0.0.2 butters 66% opal motley that I am willing to " raffle" off. Please pm me on how I can give to the cause. Jayson Rafter

Old 10-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #16
Candachan
I'll PM you

Old 10-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #17
Candachan
Edited raffle terms, I was originally going to keep the original sale price of my babies and donate the remainder, but I have changed it to donate 100% of proceeds to the Fund. I am also willing to add other animals to this raffle to increase the chances of winning! So far, no tickets sold.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #18
RobbiesCornField
PM and e-mail sent.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #19
dionythicus
Maybe because they had insurance and they are a business, not a small time home breeder. I am sympathetic, but I need to keep my money for my own snakes right now. If this had been someone on here with a small collection and this was more of a personal hit, I would probably donate. I just can't give money to people who have insurance to cover the financial losses.

If I had any snakes with the genetics they needed to help recover their projects, I would loan or donate those, but money isn't in the cards.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #20
Candachan
Thanks for your opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google