• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dog toy made into snake toy

jjb911nj

So I bought a dog toy from petco to put in my tank and my little snake loves it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 415
Awesome idea! I used to pick up the odd used hamster hide/decor piece from the nearby pet store for my snakes and lizards. Creativity is great!

My adult plays with the poodle's blue one of those when she gets to stroll in the living room! I've been thinking of getting one for her cage.

That is fantastic ... I also like the idea of filling it with moss.. ! I am going to pick one up at pet co next trip :) Thanks for the great idea !!

I could see that being being both a good toy and good for shedding. Or if you covered parts of it a good hide. I'll have to keep something like this in mind.for when I actually a
Get a snake. That's really clever thinking

I'm getting these for my smaller folks. Walter will love it; he's all over everything. What are they actually called? I'm going to look on line.

I'm getting these for my smaller folks. Walter will love it; he's all over everything. What are they actually called? I'm going to look on line.

Hol-ee Roller by JW Pet. They're at any PetSmart in the dog toy aisle.

I may have stolen this idea, and the fill with moss idea also haha hope you don't mind!

This is Calcifer not 5 minutes after I popped it in there :)

Attachments

• snek7.jpg
    snek7.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 45
Hmm.. I got some Petco store credit after returning the defective Thermostat.. Maybe I'll cash in the humid ball hide too!

Back