CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Should you keep 2 corn snakes together?

Old 08-20-2017, 10:08 AM   #21
DollysMom
I'm glad to hear it.

I have two corn snakes, each in their own viv. It works out very nicely as I have them on shelves, one above the other. I call them my snake condos. There are only benefits and no dangers or drawbacks of separate housing. Mine look so "happy" cruising about their own little domiciles.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:27 AM   #22
Patmart
Thank you very much for your advice
I have a 3" viv with all my snake needs hides big and small
A big water dish and a branch to climb on and green leave on the back trailing down
And most of all lots of love
Tomorrow I am going to get the same for zuse
So thank you again
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-22-2017, 12:08 AM   #23
CornsAustria
Only just for information - a few years in my 'breeder carreer' back, I had a female laid eggs in the age of 11 MONTH because I was stupid and forgot to seperate them - and was thinking this are two females together - I was really shocked and since this happens I seperate all my young snakes immediateley. The female always was tinier than the other, maybe because of laying sooo young.
Male and female are always 'understanding good' because its a nature thing that male and female produce offsprings - not love !

Old 08-22-2017, 05:39 AM   #24
Patmart
Thank you for your information
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google