CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

oddball tessera

Old 11-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Chip
oddball tessera

I held on to this fella, b/c he had such a busted up pattern it was almost neat.

After a few months of pinks, he's getting really neat!

Today:

Old 11-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
Walter Smith
AWESOME !!!
I love a classic Tessera with a perfect stripe, BUT I love them a bit more when it is full blown abberant.
I have a Hypo Tessera that is some what simular.

VERY NICE Chip !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 11-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #3
5 Star Serpents
I absolutely LOVE him!

Old 11-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Chip
Aw, thanks, guys! I have a feeling when his colors come in completely, he won't be quite as neat, but ya never know. I wish he'd stay just like he is right now.

I'd love to see your hypo, Walter, if you have a picture. I'm the same way, I prefer them perfect. A series of Morse code down the back drives me crazy, but once you get enough crazy, it becomes cool.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
Nanci
Tessera is kind of like motley; there's something for everyone.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Aw, thanks, guys! I have a feeling when his colors come in completely, he won't be quite as neat, but ya never know. I wish he'd stay just like he is right now.

I'd love to see your hypo, Walter, if you have a picture. I'm the same way, I prefer them perfect. A series of Morse code down the back drives me crazy, but once you get enough crazy, it becomes cool.
Here are a couple shots of her now and one shot of her the year she was hatched.
She is a 2011 that I got from Joe Pierce. She is 100% het Caramel Bloodred 50% het Anery.

As mentioned, she is "some what" like yours, not quite as busy.
Like you said, since her colors came in she appears a bit different than her hatchling pic.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
Chip
Wow, that IS nice! We should pair them up, lol!

Old 02-28-2014, 04:43 AM   #8
Chromatic Corns
Was just about to buy one that looks very similar to yours, now I'm worried about that color change. Still cool looking but once the contrast fades its not quite as cool because it's not as easy to see.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #9
Nanci
They all change, unfortunately. Yellow comes in, black turns to gray or brown. Red gets brighter! You can still have cool babies with him/her, Stacy, eventually!

Old 02-28-2014, 05:42 AM   #10
Chromatic Corns
That's true, I have several babies now I wish would stop changing, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google