CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Vet prices/scale rot?

Old 08-26-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
xentastic
Exclamation Vet prices/scale rot?

Hello! About how much would it cost to take a very young corn snake in to the vet to check for scale rot, and then how much would it be to buy the medicine?
Thanks! (Also, is the added picture scale rot?)

Old 08-26-2017, 05:59 PM   #2
Karl_Mcknight
Vet prices can vary, but are similar to "People Doctors." You could expect a basic visit and exam to cost about 30 to 60 bucks, and then if any other procedures are added, injections, medicine, etc, it will go up from there. I have not carried a snake to a vet in a long time, but years ago I had a Boa with a mild respiratory infection. 2 vet visits and 2 injections were required over a 2 week period and the bill was 70 dollars per visit. 140 bucks total. But like I said that was many years ago. It's probably higher now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
scale rot