CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Southeast Florida locale corn snake

Old 05-14-2020, 09:13 AM   #1
chris68
Southeast Florida locale corn snake

Wild caught female

Old 05-14-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
Rich Z
Way back when I noticed that some of the corns from that area had noticeable darker dorsal stripes showing through the blotches. Some people speculated that their might be some natural integration going on with the yellow rat snakes, but I don't think that was ever confirmed.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:07 PM   #3
chris68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Way back when I noticed that some of the corns from that area had noticeable darker dorsal stripes showing through the blotches. Some people speculated that their might be some natural integration going on with the yellow rat snakes, but I don't think that was ever confirmed.
Florida seems such a "hodgepodge" of different rat snakes. I wouldn't think it'd be a stretch that some integrades happen or has happened.

I thought it'd be fun to keep a pair of "nothing but normals"; It is what we all started out on way back when anyways. I'll let them breed next year to have some corns to play with

Iphone with flash (ugh) of the younger male, from roughly the same area (Port St Lucie)

Old 05-18-2020, 07:30 PM   #4
DeuceRon
Love those colors! Great pics!

Old 05-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #5
chris68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceRon View Post
Love those colors! Great pics!

Thanks Ron! I've kept, bred and hatched different morph corns, as well as line bred Okeetees and Miami's, and I just wanted a pair of "just" corn snakes hehe :^) Very easy to handle, eat great too, for being wild caught they settled in real quick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google