CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #221
DollysMom
Loopy looks awesome, Ken! So glad you guys got to do some male bonding over a good meal. Happy Father’s Day!

Old 07-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #222
kdickens
Today is Loopy's hatchday! 3 years old!

Old 07-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #223
DollysMom
Happy birthday, Loopy. You are looking so handsome and grown up. Mandy, Cleo, Shadow and Clyde send birthday good wishes!

Old 07-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #224
kdickens
"Mine! All mine!" said Loopy with the look of a mad man. He held on tight to snuff out the life of this already dead mouse. A thunderstorm loomed in the distance, but for a while all was quiet.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUQmITcMMLo

Before lunch, a weigh in! Today he broke the 400 g. barrier at 401!

Old 07-17-2018, 05:10 PM   #225
Karl_Mcknight
He kilt 'em real good

Old 07-31-2018, 05:18 PM   #226
kdickens
This is so cool! We went camping a few days ago and the 2nd day there we got a text letting me know Loopy was shedding! My grandson and my daughter just happened to look in his viv and he was in the process. She grabbed her phone and videoed the last bit. I've never seen Loopy shed, but they get to! Grrrr! But I have a video! Hope you like it! Here's the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Spb_Un-OqHE
Also, you can make it full screen to see it better, and turn up the volume to here them cheer Loopy on. BTW ... it came off in one very long piece!

Old 07-31-2018, 05:55 PM   #227
Karl_Mcknight
Very nice. It's always cool to see your critter changing clothes.

I've witnessed Rufus shed 2 times and was able to video 1 of them. Most of the time he does it in the middle of the night and I'm totally unaware until I find the skin the next morning.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:56 PM   #228
Corning
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-28-2019, 11:51 AM   #229
kdickens
Hi again! Yes, it's been awhile. Life gets in the way sometimes. Loopy is doing fine. Just fed him, now he's happy for awhile. Also cleaned out his viv. Whew! Glad that job's done. And did his little vitals. Today he's 469 g. and 3' 8" long. Grew another 4" since last measured. Here's a pic of him after eating the time before today. I had turned my back for a minute, and Mr. Houdini was making an escape! These guys are quick!

Old 03-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #230
Karl_Mcknight
Big handsome boy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google