CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Reptile Basic Enclosures

Old 01-17-2021, 09:56 PM   #1
LyraFamily
Reptile Basic Enclosures

I purchased (2) 2x3x1 Reptile Basics enclosures with LED and heat kits about a week ago and was curious if anyone else owned this brand. Specifically, I was wondering if the ventilation is adequate or if we need to plan on adding additional vent spaces when they arrive here. Also, are the pull down acrylic doors convenient or a pia?

I looked at the Animal Plastics enclosures (I prefer their sliding glass doors and the 15” height) but, due to the 5 month lead time and non-existent customer service (they never responded to my inquiry- a common complaint according to the net), I decided that Reptile Basics was the better choice (they responded in less than 12 hours, quoting a 4 week lead time).

If the (2) units work well, we plan on purchasing 10 more (2 columns of 6 units each) so any insight regarding their units is most welcomed.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google