CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Introducting Cornelius (or Cornelia) Longellow

Old 11-20-2020, 11:51 PM   #1
Kazarus
Talking Introducting Cornelius (or Cornelia) Longellow

Hi everyone! It's been several years since I posted here. A few weeks ago I brought home a new corn snake Introducing...Cornelius (or Cornelia) Longellow!

Just going by the photos, can you tell if he/she is a male or female? Also, what morph do you think?

Thank you

Old 11-20-2020, 11:54 PM   #2
Kazarus
Sorry if those pictures are too big! Not sure if I did something wrong.

Also, he's 10g in weight atm and about 14.5" inches long (though it's hard to measure!)

Old 11-20-2020, 11:56 PM   #3
Kazarus
Third post XD

The snake's last name is misspelled in previous posts, it's Longfellow

Old 11-21-2020, 02:28 AM   #4
hypnoctopus
What a cutie! If you could post some more pictures taken in natural light, that would be helpful. He's probably a normal, but some of the pictures make him look a bit caramelly.

Gender from these pictures is just a guess, but I would lean a bit towards male. If you want to know for sure, you can have him popped or probed by a reptile vet, snake breeder, or reptile store. Or you can send a piece of his shed to Rare Genetics. But in the end, it doesn't really matter if you're not planning on breeding - and I promise s/he won't be offended if the name doesn't match the gender!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google