CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Update--all sold out!

Old 08-28-2015, 01:49 PM   #1
LauRuffian
Update--all sold out!

I have a few unclaimed hatchlings from this year's breeding project that are ready to go. All have eaten f/t pinkies 4-5 times with no issues and been gender checked at least 3 times. For what it's worth, this is a very sweet clutch, too.

Babies are from crossing lavender Aztec het hypo het stripe dam Kamalah and hypo vanishing stripe het lavender sire Keagan. Pics of parents available.

I ship anywhere in the continental U.S. via Ship Your Reptiles; prices are usually $50-ish, but of course I can provide a more accurate quote with a zip code. I'm more than willing to discount if purchasing multiples. I also love local pick ups.

Stripe (?) het lavender het hypo male, $40.
Appears too light to be normal stripe, but not light enough to be a hypo stripe. Pretty boy.
Fed 5 times and currently 8g.

SOLDHypo Aztec female het lavender, stripe, $35
Fed 5 times and currently 9g.

SOLD: Normal Aztec female het lavender, stripe, hypo $25.
Unusually red for a normal and belly has a faint pink-red wash, perhaps because she's het hypo? Ought to mature to a gorgeous adult (hanging on to her brother for similar reasons ).
Fed 5 times and currently 9g.

Female hypo Aztec-ish het stripe, lavender, $35.
Fed 4 times and currently 9g.

SOLD: Normal male het lavender, stripe, hypo. Sweet, sweeeeet baby.
Unusually red for a normal and belly has a faint pink-red wash, perhaps because he's het hypo? $25
Fed 5 times and currently 9-10g (scale was dancing between the two).

Old 09-07-2015, 05:19 PM   #2
LauRuffian
Update: The normal male is sold and enjoying his new life in Indiana now.

The remaining four remain for sale and are doing well. The two hypo females shed this morning, so I have updated pics.

This hypo girl has shed twice, eaten 6 times without issue, and is up to 11g:

This hypo girl also has had her second shed and eaten 7 times, and also weighs 11g:

The stripe male has had his second shed, eaten 7 times, and weighs 10g:

And the lovely normal Aztec female is going blue for her second shed (so not the most photogenic at the moment, heh), has eaten 7 times, and weighs 12g. She appears to have strong red genes--I'm learning about redcoat/red factor/incomplete dominant red--as she is quite red for a normal hatchling her age and has this red wash already very apparent on her belly scales:

I'll post pics of her post-shed in the next few days.

I've shipped snakes to Alabama, Indiana, Tennessee, and Arkansas from here in California with great success (thank you Ship Your Reptiles!), so these guys can go anywhere in the continental U.S.

Pic of the sire (hypo vanishing stripe het lavender):

Pic of dam (lavender Aztec het hypo, stripe):

Old 09-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #3
LauRuffian
Updated: One of the hypo females and the female Aztec are sold, leaving just the stripe (possible red factor) male and other hypo Aztec female available.

The stripe is $40 and hypo $35, or I'll do a package deal of $65 for the pair, plus shipping (usually in the $50-60 range).

Old 09-17-2015, 04:01 PM   #4
LauRuffian
Alrighty! As our last babies went home today, so we're all sold out. On to next season!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google