CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Member Intro

Old 08-18-2019, 12:15 AM   #1
sandco
New Member Intro

Hi! I am Cory. Recently, I have become interested in owning corns as pets with possible breeding projects in the future. I grew up exposed to many types of animals. From farm to companion animals, My love of animals drove me to pursue an undergraduate degree in animal sciences. Upon graduation, I have explored the vast majority of careers and hobbies connected to my education. I believe owning snakes is the next challenge. Hopefully, someday I will teach other people about the importance of snake husbandry and care. The advances in herpetoculture among recent years is also very attractive. After some solid research, I am excited about what the future holds. I love learning! I take any opportunity that comes to educate myself. I am definitely looking for breeders in Central North Carolina. Any information about upcoming reptile shows in or near North Carolina? I would love to attend. If anyone knows about the regulations or licenses regarding corn ownership in NC, I would greatly appreciate the help. My research in this area has left me confused.

Old 08-18-2019, 01:16 AM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hello Cory, and welcome! You'll find the people here can help you, for sure!

-Tonya

Old 08-18-2019, 10:11 AM   #3
Pine
Welcome from Michigan.
I'm a short timer here but already I can see what great people there are on here.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #4
JustinOfCO
Welcome to the forums, Cory! I'm currently a pre-med/biology undergraduate student and I've always been fascinated by animals. So if you ever want to geek out over critters, I'm game!

I'm pretty new to keeping snakes myself, my corn is my first ever snake. So far he seems pretty easy to care for, and I'm enjoying having him around. This place has been a huge help, most of my questions have been answered just by doing searches, and the folks here are really friendly and knowledgeable.

Old 08-20-2019, 08:26 PM   #5
DeuceRon
Hey Cory! Welcome!

Old 08-21-2019, 06:58 PM   #6
Dennis Gulla
Welcome Cory! One thing about animals is you never stop learning!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
information, new member