CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Male normal het Albino Cape House snake.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
Tavia
Male normal het Albino Cape House snake.

SOLD!

UxI91716-3, male normal het T- Albino Cape African House snake. Hatched 9-17-16. He is taking F/T pinkies. More striped than lacy in pattern, he didn't want to cooperate for pictures. Can try again on request.

Shipping is through SYR via FedEx Priority Overnight and is the actual amount charged. I'll need a zip code to give an accurate quote but it usually runs between $45 to $65.

(Please note that we are probably not going to be able to ship until at least the end of March. We will hold a sold animal as long as needed for safe shipping weather.)

Old 02-28-2017, 10:57 PM   #2
golsama
I am extremely interested if this boy is still available. My zip code is 20882. Could you please let me know how much shipping would be?

Old 02-28-2017, 11:17 PM   #3
Tavia
He is still available.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #4
golsama
I definitely want him. Do you do paypal?

Old 03-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #5
Tavia
Yes, we take PayPal.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #6
golsama
Awesome! I will PM you my address for shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google