• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Question

That's a great question funny you have asked that question today
I have having mine probed tomorrow
It needs to be done by a vet
Some people can tell by the tail
Going by that I think have got a boy & girl
But to be sure going to the vets tomorrow can't wait
I am not going to breed
How old is your snake ??
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi took mine to the vets today I've got boy and girl
I thought is was the case because if you look at the male tail thicker from where he poos it's called the vent
The girl is thinner from the vent
But if want to be sure go and get him to the vets
Hope I've helped

Congrats Patmart, both on getting your snakes to the vets and on finding out what you have. That's wonderful. I just got a new snake (not a corn snake) today and it is unsexed, so I'll be making the same vet visit!

Hi what snake did you get
I was pleased because I looked up about sexing snake by there tail
I got it right
I do love coming on this site you have help me and others so much
Sorry about early on
My granddaughter is out there in Orlando
How old is your new baby ?
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi it cost me £12.50 each snake well worth it I think
Pat x

Same here I am leaning I made mistakes but some on here are rude but most are lovely
I love this site most are really helpful
Are you going to get yours probed ?
Pat x

Go on YouTube and Kathy Love has videos of sexing corns by popping when they are young. She also shows how to sex them with probes. But not everyone has probes or is confident enough to use them. Believe it or not, my vet was afraid of snakes, but would do fecal sample tests, as long as I left the snake outside and showed it to her through the window. Since I moved I have a new vet and he will handle my snakes if necessary.

I did get mine probed at the vets but I was so pleased I had looked up how sex them by there tail
The mail is thicker from the vent
Females go thinner quickly from the vent
Anyway I was wright
Pat

Back