CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Do people have other hobbies?

Old 04-17-2004, 03:39 PM   #61
niki
Talking

hey stuart i know this site is full of mums an dads im a mum 23 and i admit i did get drunk at 14 to but i wouldnt call it a hobbie a hobbie is something you enjoy tell me do you really like the taste of alcohol i know i never i just drunk it anyway.

Old 04-17-2004, 03:41 PM   #62
stuart
ok, i dont want to get into an argument with you, you have replied to my posts and are very helpful. so i dont want an enemy.
if you look at my snakes tank, you will see that i am responsible and caring, i love my snake, and will not let anything bad happen to it. i am very responsible, i did this once, and i wasnt drunk, just drinked. very low level of it.

and niki, your right, now that i think of it, it isnt really a hobbie, i done it once lol.so i guess i can take that off there.

Old 04-17-2004, 03:47 PM   #63
niki
Stuart sorry if you feel youve had bad response to your post i was a very naughty 14 year old to say the least getting drunk once hun its no crime(not a big one anyway) hope you have loads a fun with your real hobbies

Old 04-17-2004, 03:49 PM   #64
stuart
lol, Thanks niki.
I had too :P

Old 10-29-2017, 12:30 PM   #65
Lennycorn
I play a little guitar. No well tho.

Old 10-30-2017, 01:43 AM   #66
Rich Z
I do like plinking around on my Korg workstation every now and again. And no, I'm not any good at it either, but I'm not playing for an audience. I just like to improvise and practice getting my hands to play whatever melody line happens to go through my head. Of course, I am still at the stage of experimentation, and honestly the adage "you can't teach and old dog new tricks" is more real than I would like.

If I could give some advice to the youngsters out there, learn to play a musical instrument. It will be a skill that you will come to appreciate later on in life.

Old 10-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #67
Karl_Mcknight
I don't regard any of my pets as "Hobbies."

I do love to go fishing, camping, shooting at the range. I suppose all of these could be considered hobbies.

I also play music, specifically Bass Guitar and Guitar, in a Blues/Rock band. Not sure if this would be considered a hobby, as I sometimes get paid for services rendered. I do have a full time job, but Play music mainly 2 weekends a month.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:24 PM   #68
MysticExotics
Dog Sports (I've done herding, IPO, French Ring), will be adding in tracking/nosework in January when my schedule changes.

Gotta keep my trio happy.

Other than that, house projects, indoor and outdoor.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #69
bushsnake
Eating and sleeping, once in awhile i get to go out herping

Old 11-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #70
alinech20
Programming, riding motorcycles, playing drums, guitar and creating meaningful music

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google