CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Do people have other hobbies?

Old 04-16-2004, 06:51 PM   #51
nica_chick412
Meg,
What a beautiful horse!!! I am jealous. I am a full time mom. When I get the time I would like to direct the youth choir at my church and start teaching Sunday School again. I have been haveing health problems that temporarily confined me to my home. Getting better by the day though. I like singing. My husband is a Karaoke DJ. haha. There is always music in my house. I enjoy playing classical piano. Have tried the guitaar, however I usually end up peeling off the calluses from my left hand.

Old 04-16-2004, 07:00 PM   #52
niki
Talking

i agree what a phenomenal creature what a pleasure to own. im green with envy.lol

Old 04-16-2004, 07:05 PM   #53
stuart
ha ha ha ha, my hobbies, hmm.... lets see
well, i do a LOT of playing Halo online, that is 1 GREAT game, it is higly addictive.
i follow the WRC and go to watch it when its near me.
I own a snake and a leo and will be adding.
I also hunt snakes, not to kill, obviously
I enjoy taking photos of my reptiles, the leo is a bi*ch to get though, he doesnt stop moving.
i also like collecting pics, if i see a good one on the net, i save it, i got hundreds...
I have a brilliant social life, go to a lot of discos, partys etc..
I have Nitro cars, which are remote controlled cars with engines.
I draw, i shall scan some of them to show you all, hold on, i can do that now, i will post them after.
Hmmm... i cant think of any others, i know i have others, i will post them when i remember, byes

Old 04-16-2004, 07:10 PM   #54
CornCrazy
Did you not post that you are only 14, Stuart??? Growing up a bit fast, don't you think? Man things are really different over there! My 14 year old daughter would be in SERIOUS trouble if I caught her drinking!

Old 04-16-2004, 07:36 PM   #55
MegF.
So would any kid of mine. I can't believe they would let a 14 yr. old into a disco and serve drinks.....are you sure he's 14?

Old 04-16-2004, 07:43 PM   #56
CornCrazy
He is according to this thread: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...0&pagenumber=5

Old 04-17-2004, 01:00 PM   #57
stuart
ok ok, i think i said sumthing i shouldnt have
I done it once, everyone my age does it, the girls and the boys, not unusual around my parts, although, running from police when your not at your best, is quite a challenge...
discos dont serve it *
i dont now, i just stay there cos my friends are.

Old 04-17-2004, 03:29 PM   #58
MegF.
Alright young man! You don't get grounded today, but let me remind you that there's a forum full of mom's and dad's, and in my case.....aunt's who expect a cornsnake owner to act appropriately! Keep your toe to the line.....

Aunt Meg

Old 04-17-2004, 03:33 PM   #59
stuart
Quote:
Originally posted by MegF.
Alright young man! You don't get grounded today, but let me remind you that there's a forum full of mom's and dad's, and in my case.....aunt's who expect a cornsnake owner to act appropriately! Keep your toe to the line.....

Aunt Meg
emm... you make it sound like, just because i have a corn snake, i can't enjoy my life. i'm sure my snake can survive a night with out me looking at it, holding it etc.

live
a
little

you only live once, when your gone, your gone.

Old 04-17-2004, 03:37 PM   #60
MegF.
No, your snake will survive, but that doesn't mean you don't have to be responsible. It sure doesn't mean that you can't have a life. I have a very busy and fun life, and I'm still responsible. You can have lots of fun completely sober as a matter of fact. I learned that many years ago. At least you don't get into some of the idiotic messes that drinking can lead to......as easily anyway

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google