CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Cross your fingers for Orange Candy Cane Mots!

Old 06-02-2005, 08:39 AM   #11
Guenhwyvar
Wow Carol! You are the queen of bands...

That's a weird little one.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:21 AM   #12
CornCrazy
Beautiful baby, Carol! Congratulations!

Old 06-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #13
Jynx
looks like a red king lol

Old 06-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #14
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by magick-bears
Wow Carol, very nice indeed. Now we are on your Candy Cane wait list right? What else do you have hatching out?

~Jeff C.
Yep, but I have your name on the "red" candy cane list, were you interested in oranges as well? Do you mean what else is hatching out, or what is coming this year all together? My entire list is in this forum under "2005 breeding plans". But as far as what is coming up now.... I have a Milksnake Phase Motley clutch pipping, a Bloodred X Lava AND Hypo Blood clutch pipping, a Hypo Lav X Amber clutch due anytime and my Striped Ghost het Amel X Ghost het Striped Amel coming up just around the corner, you go a few days past that and I have a FLOOD of other clutches coming.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:56 PM   #15
magick-bears
Dang so many projects we want to start it is getting overwhelming. But for sanity sake I guess we better stick with the list we are already on and not go adding to it this year LOL. Yes I meant hatching out now. I get dizzy everytime I read your "2005 breeding plans" list

So when do the Miamis start piping? I am still so upset over what happened to my babies. At least we still have Lightning. He is still as nice looking as when we got him from you. Here is a recent photo of him.

~Jeff C.

Old 06-03-2005, 12:17 AM   #16
carol
I'm so glad to hear he survived! He is still a looker, eh? Almost better now that that red is showing through. I love updates, thanks so much for posting!

Old 06-03-2005, 02:35 AM   #17
lefty_mussolini
Hey Carol, is the mama there the female I bought from you, or at least related? Looks just like her. Oh and both snakes are doing great by the way. thank you very much.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:19 AM   #18
magick-bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
I'm so glad to hear he survived! He is still a looker, eh? Almost better now that that red is showing through. I love updates, thanks so much for posting!
Yeah he is a screamer!! Honestly I think that he is one of (if not the) the best Miamis I have seen. I am really honored to have him. I am really excited cause everything I know about Miamies tells me that if they can hold their silver till they are 2 they will hold it for life. Well he is half way there and the only tan on him are the few spots you can see in the photo on his neck. But even those spots are surrounded by silver. His red is just increadable. It is actually much deeper then it looks in the photo. This was a bad photo do to the use of the flash and the fact I had him in a blue tub. I'll try and get some natural light photos of him.

~Jeff C.

P.S. Sorry for this being

Old 06-03-2005, 11:27 AM   #19
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty_mussolini
Hey Carol, is the mama there the female I bought from you, or at least related? Looks just like her. Oh and both snakes are doing great by the way. thank you very much.
The bottom pic in the first post is a full brother to your female, he is also the father of her clutch. I'll keep you posted when her clutch comes out so you can see what her babies look like.

And Jeff, I am so glad you are happy! I have had two clutches of Miamis hatch so far, but I am waiting for a few more to hatch before I start contacting people on the waiting list.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:29 PM   #20
Simon
Looks very nice!!

Banded Motley Candy Cane!!

Hope this project goes well for you!
I have been wanting to get these for the longest time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google