• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looks like I may have Biardis this year...

No doubt about it...it is adorable! :D

I got my boys from Connie. My fingers are crossed that you have some girls!

OK. Here are pics. I got 2.4 so it looks like a female will be going to each Terri and Joni and I have a pair for Jeff and Joe. If anyone else is still interested, I have 5 more eggs incubating so keep an eye out for this thread to update once again when those hatch and eat. Lets hope all these guys eat with as much gusto as they did last week.
Here are pics of the two boys, pics of the ladies will follow momentarily.

Attachments

• P1010465.JPG
    P1010465.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 159
  • P1010462.JPG
    P1010462.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 159
Hey Carol,

Not sure were we are on the list but if possable we would like male #2. Not sure if he is dark or light but we would like a female the oposite of him if that is possible.

Thanks,
~Jeff C. & the Gang

Hey Jeff, well you get first crack at the males, but are behind Terri and Joni on the girls. They are all pretty sweet, there really isn't too much variance that I can see.
Ladies...

Attachments

• P1010468.JPG
    P1010468.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 153
  • P1010469.JPG
    P1010469.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010472.JPG
    P1010472.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 149
  • P1010473.JPG
    P1010473.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 150
carol said:
Sure!
The female is a Davis Mountain local and the male is a HWY 277.
I had a Mexican male once and he was actually a strange greenish yellow. :shrugs:

Sorry for digging up an old thread. I was just wondering if the adults are w/c or are from w/c stock.

Thanks Carol,

~Jeff C.

I dont think you can tell much by their baby colors what their adult coloration will be like, which is half the fun!

Quick question; were they brumated/bred the same way as one would with corns?

DaemoNox said:
I dont think you can tell much by their baby colors what their adult coloration will be like, which is half the fun!

Quick question; were they brumated/bred the same way as one would with corns?

Yep. :)
10 characters.

DaemoNox said:

I was just about to ask out of curiosity! Hey Carol, if at any point you'd like to post some progression pictures of some of your adults you've had since babies I'd definitely be very thrilled! They sure are interesting snakes.

You can blame Dean and Matt, they've got me hooked on fast forwarding!
:grin01:

jaxom1957 said:
Newbie-question: Is "Biardis" a Baird's Rat Snake?

Yep.

Sorry Blueberry, I missed your post. I'm not sure I took many pics of these guys when they were younger. I can check though.

No worries, I should probably start doing something else with my day rather than surfing the forums and looking at pretty snakes. :grin01:

Hi folks!
I love those baby pics!
I'm getting a pair of Bairdi babies (on trade - locally) the 16th, and after looking at your pics, I'm even more excited about it!

Back