CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Lava & Ice blood

Old 08-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
XCIN
Lava & Ice blood

hey Carol, some new pictures of you lava and ice bloods?

Old 08-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
carol
I'm still getting these kids established. Things are going well but I think it will be 2-3 more weeks before I'm comfortable doing another photo shoot.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
carol
This guy made a mess of his deli so I had to handle him anyway. Managed to steal two quick shots. Kicks the pants off my Hypo Pewter and that says a lot!

Old 08-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #4
Tula_Montage
Hes deffinatley a contender for a fav over hypo pewters, and I think my girl is the prettiest thing on the cornsnake planet.

Hes just... woa.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
desertanimal
Wow. He's outta this world!

Old 08-27-2007, 08:34 AM   #6
Menhir
I think an important factor for this animal is Carols superb bloodred line/blood that was used to create this animal. I think with a less spectacular line of bloodreds in such a project, the Ice Blood will look more like a typical Ghost Blood...

...none the less, I think this animal may be the finest "anerythristic" Bloodred that I've ever seen.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:51 PM   #7
carol
Thanks!
These two guys just finished shedding....

Old 08-28-2007, 11:24 PM   #8
Tula_Montage
If only he didn't have those big red eyes! If there any way to create a silvery patternless morph without red eyes?

Old 08-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #9
carol
A Ghost Lav Blood will probably be the best bet for that, although I bet this guy won't keep those glowing eyes through adulthood. That's just a hunch though, I have no idea. I've never seen eyes like this kid's have before.

Old 08-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #10
TandJ
Where did your blood red blood line come from?

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google