CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

1.2 Candy Canes het Cinder ~Pics!
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
beckysdesigns
Thanks very much. I picked up about 5 other morphs from her a few months ago and they were also very stunning. I'm very pleased with the quality of her snakes and expect these to be no different.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #12
carol
They are all sold, but I do have an ad up in the for sale section.
No candies though.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
They are all sold, but I do have an ad up in the for sale section.
No candies though.
I have seen the ad, and making plans for some Amel het cinder's this year. I just like no love the look of your candies.

Thanks, and you'll be hearing form me soon about the amels het cinder.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
beckysdesigns
Well, the male/female pair just arrived. I'm not sure who is who as they weren't labled. Also, for having been hatched Jun 08, one of them is half the size as it's littermate, which concerns me a little. It looks like a 3 month old opposed to a 8 month old.

Carol, I just sent you a private email, so looking forward to talking with you.

Becky

Old 03-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
Nanci
In the above pics, the male has a little stripe continuing down from his head marking!

Old 03-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #16
beckysdesigns
Well, I just looked and neither of them has the same head markings (tail) as what is in the picture. I don't believe she sent me the male snake in the picture. I think she sent me the 2nd girl. Both of them though have a lot of white in the red patches. Not as crispe white & red as are in the pictures.

What do you do when a breeder sends you the wrong snake??? I don't have her phone number to call and so far she hasn't responded to my email. I am positive that neither of these snakes is the beautiful male in the picture.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #17
beckysdesigns
I just took some pictures with my digital camera and will post them when I get home (computers at work are way too old to read my card). They were suppose to have hatched Jun 08 and the smallest one is so thin. I can't image that it could possible be 8 months old. The larger one looks about right, however, it doesn't look at all as nice as the 3 in the pictures.

Last time I ordered 5 snakes from Carol, they all came labeled with their sex and id numbers on the lids. She also included registration papers with those. I just assumed after spending $500 for the pair that they would look as nice, if not nicer than the pictures since they should have been bigger, if fed properly for the past 8 months, and would have come with registration papers with their hets and everything listed.

I will post some pictures in a couple hours...

Old 03-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #18
Nanci
Well, I think Steph (Raven Spirit) has female #1. Carol isn't usually on line till late in the evening- she works. I have no doubt that she will straighten things out. I'm surprised the snakes weren't marked with information for registration.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
beckysdesigns
Me too! The 5 snakes I got from her last month were all very well marked and everything was in order along with their registrations. This time they were just in clear deli cups with papertowels which didn't include any markings on the cups at all. There wasn't a stitch of paperwork in the box either... I looked all over... I'm sure I will hear from her tonight and get things worked out. I don't know how she does it having soooo many snakes and working full time too. Wow! She must have a lot of energy!

Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #20
jpccusa
I am confident she will remediate the problem if there is any, Becky. Just give her some time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread