CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
carol
Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Since I'm sure no one will get that, P.B. = Pixie Bob

They will be 4 weeks old this Tuesday, I can't believe it! We took these pics over the weekend. They are getting very mobile... which means they are more fun and more work at the same time!

First up, the kitten in the lead to be keeper... "Junior" is his birth nickname, we've been trying to think of a new name for him. He is the one that always wants to cuddle and is the one that is truest to Pixie Bob type.

The last pic is with my nephew, Kai. I wasn't going to put it in but it's too cute!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
carol
Here is Lady Hawk, she is the adventurous one and the only girl! She may end up a long hair like mom.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:31 AM   #3
carol
Here is Stumps aka Stumperton, our special runt. He was born with absolutely no tail. Mom and Dad have a quarter tail, Lady and G were born with tails, Junior with a quarter tail, and Stumps with no tail. Since his tail is an extreme, his spinal cord may not reach enough to give him control over his bowls. We won't know for another week or two how it's going to go. Say a prayer for Stumps, we love him so much.

Stumps is the social butterfly and loves to visit everyone. He loves to tackle "G", the biggest kitten in the litter and next up in the photo shoot. Stumps is also starting to cuddle a lot and comes in right after Junior in the "purr" contest. Jeram wants to rename him as well but I like his name. I do occasionally call him "Baboon Butt", lovingly of course!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #4
carol
And last but not least, "G". G is the first born and is HUGE. His birth name was "Goliath" but then I thought that's not a very nice name for a cute little kitten. So we've been trying to think of a new name, "G" has been the only thing that has stuck. I've been trying on the name "Bamboo" because he grows so fast. Jeram laughs at me when I call one Baboon and one Bamboo. So if you have any names good for a big, cute and grey fuzz ball, throw them out. I think G will be a long hair for sure. He's a little shy and can be a whiner, but he's coming along. Definitely a bully at feeding time though.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
carol
Some fight pics, a feeding pic, and one of Mom and Dad.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:41 AM   #6
Iguanagirl8662
One word sums them up...AWWWW! I always wondered if they were born with bob tails, I've always love bob tails and that will be my next kitty. I love Jr and Stumps and I hope everything goes well with him.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:44 AM   #7
carol
Last two pics...

The first one is typical, everyone else being kittens and Junior looking at you saying "Hold me!". The second one is everyone wondering where Junior went.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:47 AM   #8
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanagirl8662 View Post
One word sums them up...AWWWW! I always wondered if they were born with bob tails, I've always love bob tails and that will be my next kitty. I love Jr and Stumps and I hope everything goes well with him.
Thanks! Most are born with bob tails, that's the goal. I know some breeders will crop although G and Lady are staying as is! Too bad they can't give some to Stumps!

Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 AM   #9
diamondlil
Beautiful kittens, and their daddy looks like a lynx!

Old 08-31-2009, 05:20 AM   #10
Nanci
They are so cute! Way different than any other kittens I've ever seen!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google