• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Wicket is a perfect name for that little fluff ball! Awwww takes me back..

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, my summer's been pretty intense, but are these guys half Bobcat or Lynx or something? Their dad looks like he's straight from a zoo!

They remind me of a fluffier more Maine Coon like version of the Savannah, a cross between a Bengal domesticated cat and the African Wild Cat. They're beautiful, but would be waaaayyyy too much cat for me (unless I was rich and could afford to have a huge caged habitat for them).

Too bad about little Stumps. His name reminded me of Stumptown Coffee. The looking over the shoulder picture is just tooo cute! Good luck with the rest of them!

Thanks! They are bred to look like Bob Cats, there are conflicting stories on if there is any Bob Cat blood in them or not. :)

I'm sorry to hear little Stumps didn't make, that makes me really sad he was my favorite.

The rest of them are all looking great. The pictures of Lady remind me of my cat, she thinks she's a little diva lol.

8 week photo shoot! Wicket got his own thread! Click here to see! (I snuck some pics of Sam in there as well.)

Here is some more of Sam (formerly "G"). His new family gets to take him home in a week and a half so we are getting him used to his new name, "Samwise".

Attachments

• Sam.JPG
    Sam.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sam2.JPG
    Sam2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Sam3.JPG
    Sam3.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 69
  • Sam4.JPG
    Sam4.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Samtounge.JPG
    Samtounge.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 69
And here is Lady, in a yawning mood last night!

Attachments

• Lady.JPG
    Lady.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 68
  • Lady2.JPG
    Lady2.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Ladyyawn.JPG
    Ladyyawn.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Ladyyawn2.JPG
    Ladyyawn2.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 68
And some group photos... Mom is so proud!

Attachments

• All3.JPG
    All3.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 67
  • All3b.JPG
    All3b.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 66
  • FamilyPoitrat.JPG
    FamilyPoitrat.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 66
I am glad Sam and Lady are going to good homes, but I would so want to keep all of them!! You definately have more will power than I do Carol!

Thanks!
I'll have to do another photo shoot. I only have Wicket left but I love him to death. The other two are in new homes but I can still arrange some photo updates of them as well. That will be my project for the week.

And some group photos... Mom is so proud!

*squee!* ♥:crazy01:♥ OMG cute attack! I love them all :p Course I'm crazy for kitties... having 4 rescue kitties I've always got a lap warmer :grin01:

Thanks guys, since I am baby sitting Lady, I'll get update pics of her and Wicket today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit Sam soon too.

Back