CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.2 late '14 Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, coxi for sale

Old 01-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #1
Tavia
1.2 late '14 Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, coxi for sale

AxS9914-6. Female O. p. coxi hatchling now ready to go. Eating live and F/T pinky mice but prefers live.
Asking $200 plus shipping.

AxS9814-T2 Male O. p. coxi hatchling now ready to go. Eating live and F/T pinky mice but prefers live. Twin and small for his age.

AxS9814-T1 Female O. p. coxi hatchling now ready to go. Eating live and F/T pinky mice but prefers live. Twin and small for her age.

Take all 3 for $525 shipped.

Shipping is through SYR for the actual amount charged, will need a zip code for an accurate quote.
We are unlikely to have many shipping windows in the next 2 or 3 months, so we are willing to hold them as long as needed for safe shipping temps.

Old 08-28-2016, 11:49 PM   #2
Archipelago
I know it has been over a year, so you've probably sold them, but under the slim chance you have not...are any of them still available? Thanks.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:02 AM   #3
Tavia
I have a number of coxi available, but they were all hatched this year. I've got one F/T eating male and a few females. The male is $190 & the females are $200 plus shipping. Plus I have a 1.2 group of live eaters that are on sale for $175 each, $325 for 2 or $515 plus shipping for all 3.

I have 2 breeder females that are siblings and an unrelated male. The live eating females are from one breeder female, all of the rest are from the other female, so are slightly more than half siblings to those 2.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google