CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.1 Blue Baron's
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 08:40 PM   #1
backafter30
1.1 Blue Baron's

I have a 1.1 pair of 2014 Philodryas baroni. The male is sky blue with a white belly, the female is olive green with a yellowish belly. Their breeder assured me that the female had a blue parent, and told me I should be able to get blues from this pair. They are the fastest growing snakes I've ever kept, around 4ft each. (should be breedable next year!) They are also the fastest moving. The exact opposite of a Ball Python. Great feeders, very alert and inquisitive. They watch me more than I watch them, which makes them very interesting, but they're not done growing yet, and I have limited space. I am really on the fence about selling them, but I would be willing to hear offers. PM me. Jim

Old 03-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #2
nicolefowler2005
So gorgeous where are you located?

Nicole

Old 03-25-2016, 09:29 AM   #3
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolefowler2005 View Post
So gorgeous where are you located?

Nicole

Yes they are !!!

If your thinking about it ........

http://www.maine.gov/ifw/wildlife/hu...estricted.html

Old 03-25-2016, 10:58 AM   #4
backafter30
We're in Colorado. Daddio is probably pointing out that Baron's are technically rear-fanged, though not considered dangerous to humans. (their venom doesn't even kill mice) This is something I would assume a potential buyer should already know, but I would never sell them to an uninformed collector without "full disclosure", just in case.

Old 03-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #5
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by backafter30 View Post
We're in Colorado. Daddio is probably pointing out that Baron's are technically rear-fanged, though not considered dangerous to humans. (their venom doesn't even kill mice) This is something I would assume a potential buyer should already know, but I would never sell them to an uninformed collector without "full disclosure", just in case.
I was pointing out that since they are not on the unrestricted list here in Maine then you are required to have a permit to own that species. Based on the current "mood" of the dept of F&W I would say it would be impossible to get approval for a permit.

I would buy them in a heartbeat!!!!

Old 03-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #6
backafter30
Oh wow. Every state is different. It would suck to live in one of the more restrictive ones. I wasn't even aware that these were restricted in some places. I guess the buyer should know their own laws. It'd be great if the seller knew all the laws, but that's a lot to know. Dumb law-makers

Old 09-03-2016, 10:31 AM   #7
backafter30
These are SOLD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread