CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Back after a decade away!

Old 11-22-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
cornylibertine
Back after a decade away!

I missed y'all, I really did. After my beloved Jormungand died at 13 I didn't have the heart to raise another. He was the only snake I kept when I gave up my cornsnake breeding project to start my human breeding project. (Breeding corn snakes was never a for profit enterprise, just an exploration of the fascinating genetics of this breed.) I sold all my snakes to a knowledgeable young breeder who wanted to add colubrids to his boa repertoire and I guess he'd be almost in his 30s now so if he's still around these forums I'd love to know how that worked out

In any case, my human breeding project worked out very well and now my 12 year old daughter wants a corn snake. I'm so happy!

So I'm back to source habitats and ethical breeders and just generally be in touch with other corn snake owners again. I'm going to share this account with my daughter (Rose) so from time to time my posts will be much less eloquent than others. I'll try to remind her to sign her posts so you know which of us is posting.

If you have a 20 gallon tank you're looking to get rid of in the maryland-ish area, I'm happy to take it off your hands. I'm thinking I'll take Rose to the Havre De Grace reptile show to pick out her snake once we acquire a habitat, but I am open for local breeders to say "Hey! Check out my snakes too!"

Now I'm going to go through the forums and look at cute pictures of all y'alls snakes.

Jamie
over.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:49 AM   #2
cornylibertine
WHAT THE WHAT

I leave for a decade and now there are corn snakes with no scales? I was looking forward to seeing some new interesting patterns and colkr morphs but that's just INCREDIBLE.

Y'all. Wow.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
Dragonling
Well I was going to say I've got lots (too many, in fact) of well-started youngsters, but I expected shipping from OH to MD to be a little bit cheaper than it apparently is. $50 seems a little steep for such a comparatively short hop.

Oh well.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:20 PM   #4
Rich Z
If you had a previous account here, wouldn't you prefer to recover that one rather than creating a new one? All you need to do is to ask and I'll see what I can do.

But in any event, welcome back.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Welcome back! I have a couple babies I'll be selling, but I'm on the other coast.

Old 11-24-2017, 08:56 AM   #6
Nanci
Welcome back!! (I don't believe I've seen shipping much under $45...)

Old 11-24-2017, 04:39 PM   #7
DLena
Welcome back! It’s nice to meet you.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:43 AM   #8
cornylibertine
Thanks Rich, but it doesn't really matter to me that much. No worries

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google