• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how hard is to get palmetto corn snake?

The morph was discovered pretty recently, so there just aren't that many of them yet. The original breeder of them bred them in limited quantities as well, so they wouldn't quickly over saturate the market.

Welcome to the forum!

$2500 will buy you a palmetto today, $3500 for amel and anery versions. There are plenty of '16s to go around still, as well as a few juvies and subadults if you want to tack on a couple hundred more bucks. There still aren't a huge number of buyers at the current price so breeders aren't selling out that fast. Another price drop or two and they'll be flying off the racks.

In Europe they're breeding them quite a lot already, lowest price I've heard of was around £1100 which is around $1340! My guess is in 2 years they will go for half lol, at least in Europe...

I have a pair now that will breed next season, but I'm assuming there's a lot of other people in my same situation. So yeah, as mentioned above.. by next year they should be at "pet snake" prices.

Back