CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

odd bloodred....

Old 10-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #11
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson rafter View Post
thanks everyone for the input. i kinda figured he wouldnt be that odd,but as for the bloods that hatched from the that clutch he was deffinitly the "oddball" & ya never know....but any whoo...
Susan,i checked out the other bloods you mentioned....WOWEEE!! also if you dont mind...do have any hatchling pics her (yours) also at what age were the pics taken, she looks like a yearling? & the head is still so pale!! thats BTW freaking awesome!!

THANKS AGAIN GUY'S & GAL'S,
-JAY
I only have photos of her since August, but I'll post them for you anyway as I think she's changed even since then (1st taken 8/22 and the 2nd on 9/27). I purchased her from Bayou Reptiles at the Daytona expo.

Old 10-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
jayson rafter
Thumbs up thanks susan !!

i love watching the bloods grow!! but that head on yours is phenomenal to say the least imo.

-jay

Old 10-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #13
SickPyth7
That bloodred is crazy-beautiful. I would not let that bloodline out of my sight.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
jayson rafter
thanks bro, i hope to hatch out more like this next season...if murphy's kind enough! but he's the first one to look that bright in 3 seasons from the pairing? including the double clutches! and the dam throws huge clutches.

-jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickPyth7 View Post
That bloodred is crazy-beautiful. I would not let that bloodline out of my sight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google