CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

What morph....

Old 04-28-2002, 03:31 PM   #1
Motley Fool
What morph....

I have a snow (female) and an okeetee (male) and was wondering what kind of snake I should get if I wanted a 'cool' morph.... I am probably going to get the snake at the Houston Herp Show. Any breeders I should be looking for?

Thanx in advance for the help

Old 04-29-2002, 01:16 PM   #2
Motley Fool
Anything...

I like anything pretty much other then normals.... I like lavenders and ghosts a lot

Old 04-29-2002, 01:38 PM   #3
Elaphe_Mo
go with what you like

I sometimes spend tons of time agonizing over what new morphs I want to get from a show, then I go and see something that really stands out to me and end up getting that, even if it wasn't what I planned on. That's how I ended up with my first silver queen ghost, I bought her from Rich at the Mid-Atlantic show when I was shopping for lavs, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Coolness is a subjective thing.

Old 04-29-2002, 09:49 PM   #4
Motley Fool
Thanx....

Thanx everyone for your help. I love both of my present corns dearly and might just stick with them, but am going to keep my eyes (un)peeled for a nice looking corn. Thank you again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google