• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Weighing Scale Recommendations

Nanci

Alien Lover
My recommendations:

Small scale for hatchlings and mice

Large scale for yearlings and up

Weighs in tenths of grams. Perfect for sorting mice. Weigh babies in their deli cups. Uses 2 AAA batteries. It comes in various weight limits- the smaller one won't weigh heavy enough if you're weighing weanlings. The larger limit models would be okay- but you'll have a hard time fitting a 400-500 gram snake on it without doing a balancing act.

This scale has a nice clear bowl that snake will stay put in. You can (should) buy the optional AC power adaptor for $5.50 and never worry about batteries again. But if you _do_ need batteries, it takes 3 AA batteries, not obscure watch batteries. Lifetime warranty. Make SURE you save the receipt and the registration card, though.

Awesome, I assume you recommend me buying the one for babies ? Never mind, I put this in the wrong place.Im buying both, I can use the larger one for my python.

We should do a Product Review Section;

I believe that you get what you pay for, well maybe its time for this old dog to learn new tricks, read this !

I ordered this Scale and just received it and used it today already for my Corn and Python.

This may be the best $12.93 I have ever spent, OldWillKnottScales shipped fast and I received it in no time at all and It was packaged wonderfully. It came with a cushioned Pad, very easy to read instructions, batteries are included and It has a wonderful, easy to read backlit display.

This product is a must have product r everyone and I thank you Nanci for recommending this.

<<5 Stars>> out of 5

bought one, it came so fast I had not even tried to check the tracking number.... these folks are the real deal - the scale is fab, price is right and shipping wonderful ;-)

You cannot go wrong here ( just remember, wrst to the large scale, search for the black model -- silver is out of stock ).

Nancy, thank you for the recommendation, it was a very good one !

Charlene

Thanks for the recommendation, Nanci: I bought both your suggested scale for young snakes and the one for adults. It's going to see a lot of use: my roommate has 3 and I've got the 2, plus an African Fat-Tailed Gecko.

Hadn't even thought of that. o_O I do have 2 pack (6 count) of frozen mice in the freezer... I could just measure them all at once and Sharpie the results on the package... excellent, yes... :mrburns:

Back