• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Clash of Clans, anyone?

Jupiter

Hey there, super bored and decided to post on the ole forums. Been playing a game called clash of clans for a while now, and have a friendly clan if anyone is interested in joining.

We have advertised on several platforms before, but generally don't accept people we don't know irl (or they never seem to last long).. But I think most of the people here would be helpful members, if anyone plays.

I know CoC isn't what it used to be, but I think it's still every bit as fun as it was back in the day. I hope y'all don't mind my advertising on these forums, lol. If you're interested in joining our info is:

Clan name: Dry Sumpers
Clan ID: #P2GP8P22
Established in January 2015.

My name on their is Grair Vysa, if someone who does play and happens to stumble upon this post, just say in your request to join message that your from CS.com [emoji6] I'll get ya in.

We are super super casual and war randomly, but like I said we're always looking for new, loyal members who donate and war.

If you've never played Clash of Clans and might be interested, beware looking up info online, or reviews. Due to some recent updates to the game, most just say that it's a freemium, or P2W (pay to win) game, but honestly, if you have patience and a nice clan to help you out, it's not at all, and can be very enjoyable. (I've never spent a dime on the game and have been playing for about a year and a half and am probably in about the top 20%~ of players)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a friend who live streamed CoC and even gave paid advice, but I've never been swayed to try it. I was always a blizzard girl, myself... spent a decade of my life traipsing through wow raids and looting legendaries in diablo.

I have a friend who live streamed CoC and even gave paid advice, but I've never been swayed to try it. I was always a blizzard girl, myself... spent a decade of my life traipsing through wow raids and looting legendaries in diablo.

That's awesome, I played WoW a bunch in MoP.. Sad to say I wasn't around for the "glory days". But I've maxed a few toons on there. I played WoD but once I could fly I got really bored with the garrison stuff really fast and stopped. I plan on returning upon the release of Legion. I really hope it livin's back up I hate seeing so few of my friends playing these days. Do you currently play WoW?

I played D2 and D3, still play 3 on my Xbox one from time to time, I just loooveeee games that are heavily loot oriented, and Diablo is probably King in that department (expt perhaps Borderlands..)

As for Clash, if you ever do feel like playing, the Dry Sumpers are more than happy to help you along [emoji16]

I never had the chance to raid in classic, but I went back to complete them all (including the server's first Naxx40 clear lol) and farmed old sets, reputation, etc. I completed the massive AQ gate opening quest line, and boy that was a trip! Took a few months, and quite a bit of help from friends. From there I cleared all raid content from BC (though I skipped T9 til we were farming T10, never did win a wolf mount roll :( ) until the middle of MoP. After our H25 Lei Shen kill, my ex and I split and I moved back home, so I quit til WoD. I leveled and immediately got bored, haven't really played since. I kept hoping to get into the Legion beta so I could play without having to resub and buy the expansion. :laugh:

I did briefly try out the private classic server, Nostalrius, before it got shut down. It was amazing, just like the old days.

I enjoy D3, especially since they made it not suck like it did at release, but it's become lackluster for me lately. I think it's just a matter of having less and less free time that i really want to devote to gaming. I don't have time to play competitively, and that's really the fun part of those sorts of games for me. I stand little chance of ranking if everyone's 700 paragon levels ahead of me.

I've been following the Nostalrius thing briefly, I wish I would have played it, all that old classic stuff seems so fun. Where leveling actually matters and instances are more than just clicking a button and doing the dungeon/raid as fast as you can [emoji17]. I really hope Legion does well I would like to get back into WoW, but don't see it happening if something big doesn't change. I've mostly been playing console games lately, and can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3/the new Zelda game next year/Final fantasy XV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back