CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Fire pair, het Charcoal, Cayenne
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 12:50 PM   #31
SODERBERGD
They look like the ones I got from Zorro . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
Thanks Don! What do you think about the fires for sale in this ad, do they look het cayenne? When you made RF blizzards, how did RF manifest in them?
I have some siblings of those two snakes, and they represent exactly what I have. Some are orange and some are red/orange. Looking at that pic is like looking at the ones I got from Zorro.

Old 04-06-2015, 01:04 PM   #32
MysticExotics
Thanks Don!
So in theory, the RF Tessera het Fire X Cayenne Fire (both produced by John) should produce Super Cayenne's, correct? Since both parents are visual RF.

Now I'm thinking I should have held back one of the female RF Tessera's, to pair to one of my male RF Tessera's and make Supers in RF and Tessera. LOL

Old 04-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #33
DuxorW
I am still confused over whether the ones in the ad are RF, since that pairing was expected to produce roughly 50% RF offspring (unless the cayenne fire parent was homo RF). Do you think the ones that are red/orange are RF and the ones that are orange are not?

Old 04-07-2015, 12:27 AM   #34
zorro
Quote:
I am still confused over whether the ones in the ad are RF, since that pairing was expected to produce roughly 50% RF offspring (unless the cayenne fire parent was homo RF). Do you think the ones that are red/orange are RF and the ones that are orange are not?
The dad is homo RF cayenne, he is the father of the cayenne girl in the second pic of the cayenne thread I posted in the photo gallery.
John

Old 04-07-2015, 12:40 AM   #35
DuxorW
Thanks John!

Old 04-07-2015, 12:42 AM   #36
MysticExotics
Quote:
I think they very well could be RF. I think the sunlight is washing them out a bit, so you do not see the true, saturated colors. Also, the bottom one is blue/opaque, so it looks pink.

If the OP could post pics in natural daylight, but not in direct light, maybe from a window.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #37
backafter30
As requested, a pic not in direct sun. The male shed, so they both look normal now.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #38
DuxorW
They look much more red now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread