CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Kerfuffle - Hypo High White Pied

Old 01-19-2021, 08:10 AM   #11
Parrick
A little update, and a question!
He's doing well, eating great...
But I would have expected him to be BIGGER by now. He seems to be getting longer and longer but still feels like a wiggly worm haha... I think I'm too used to my chunky ball pythons! What age will they start to feel little more.. substantial?

Old 01-19-2021, 10:17 AM   #12
hypnoctopus
He's so pretty! It can take them a while to start growing a lot. Have you weighed him? What does his feeding schedule look like? I usually find that they get a bit of a growth spurt once they're on fuzzies.

Old 01-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #13
Parrick
Thanks!
He gets one larger pinky every five to seven days so far.
The pinkies are definitely the maximum he can take right now!
Maybe soon he’ll be ready for fuzzies

Old 01-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #14
hypnoctopus
Sounds like a good schedule for him. If you have a kitchen gram scale, you might enjoy periodically weighing him to see his growth a little more precisely.

Old 01-28-2021, 04:49 AM   #15
Parrick
So I weighed him for the first time today. He’s only 13g... seems low to me but he’s eating and shedding and looks to be in great condition so I guess he’s just a slow grower!

Old 01-28-2021, 03:16 PM   #16
hypnoctopus
When they're still eating pinkies, it seems to take forever for them to grow! But at 13 grams, he's almost ready for peach fuzzies, if you can find them. I usually move them up at 15 grams.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google