CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Morph issue on ad?

Old 09-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
Tiffycj
Morph issue on ad?

Hey guys!
Found this interesting ad on Kijiji. Said that they were all "sunglow" motleys and "sunglow" stripes.

Any opinion on what they actually are? I emailed, and they said the parents are also sunglow.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
Tiffycj
Unless of course I'm crazy just doesn't look like any pics of sunglows I've ever seen, even as hatchlings.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:41 PM   #3
MysticExotics
They very well could be. They look like hatchlings that have not yet had their first shed. They look fairly saturated, and I'm not seeing borders, so I would probably believe them to be Sunglows.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:54 PM   #4
Tiffycj
Well they did say that they were hatched on the 21st. I asked for pics of the parents...

Old 09-25-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
chris68
They also look to be motley

Old 09-25-2014, 05:33 AM   #6
Nanci
I don't see any stripes there, just motleys, but they sure look like (blue) sunglows to me.

Old 09-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #7
Tiffycj
It must've just been because their cord hadn't come out yet, so I got confused I feel bad for doubting these guys now.
Thanks though!

Old 09-25-2014, 06:41 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffycj View Post
It must've just been because their cord hadn't come out yet, so I got confused I feel bad for doubting these guys now.
Thanks though!
It's an easy mistake.
They look so much different at first ahtch, before they shed, then after their shed.
Those are going to be pretty babies!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google