CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Adult Extreme Okeetee Wanted for 3rd Grade Class

Old 10-01-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
fenwaydirtdog
Adult Extreme Okeetee Wanted for 3rd Grade Class

Hello!

I am a third grade teacher, and I would like to buy an adult extreme Okeetee that is at least four feet long (preferably more) for my class.

I would be grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Thank you!
Jonathan Neal

P.S. I posted something about this last winter, but nothing came of it, so I am asking again. I am an experienced corn snake keeper.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
crackerhead
May I ask why it needs to be an Extreme Okeetee for a classroom pet? Just curious...
I have an adult male for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Terri

Old 10-02-2014, 01:52 PM   #3
fenwaydirtdog
Just in answer to Terri:

1. It doesn't really need to be an extreme Okeetee. It's just that this is favorite morph, and since I'll have the snake for years (both in and out of the classroom), I was hoping to get my favorite kind.

2. Elementary kids respond well to bright colors, and extreme Okeetees certainly have those. I have had a corn in my class and they are the greatest class pets, and the kids absolutely love holding them.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #4
crackerhead
Thanks! If I was a teacher buying a classroom pet your responses would be part of my criteria too.

Terri

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google