CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Testing for Stargazing

Old 05-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoore601 View Post
If you feel that bad maybe you have a quilty conscience.
Those are heavy words.

Who are you to cast down such wild assumptions?

I'd check your references before making some of the broad baseless statement you have in this thread. Things are different that you assume.

You do not know what all breeders are doing behind the scenes.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
nmoore601
Not pointing fingers at anyone. I don't judge. I am not the man that does the judging. I see a lot if what I have mentioned. I am not a rude person. I just wanted to talk about SG testing. Doesn't seem like a lot of folks are.

I have researched SG. I'm not the best with words. But I haven't gotten this far being ignorant.

There are a lot of great people on here. I thought folks that cared about corns would want to discuss SG.

There are tons of threads, but who is making an effort. You have BOI good guys. Why not something for folks devoting a lot of time testing?

I hope you didn't think I beT a drum to offend you.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
nmoore601
Excuse my misspelling I fat finger a lot on my I phone and spell check is not working for me. Don't need that as ammo against me today either!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #14
nmoore601
Heavy no. I will not argue with you. If your offended I'm sorry. But please quit making this thread about you. I am not knocking you.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #15
BloodyBaroness
It's your approach.

You have to be careful with statements like:

Quote:
I know most people will not waste a productive year of SK to test for SG.
Quote:
Most breeders are not going to waste the time.
Blanket statements like that tend to ruffle feathers in a major way.

MOST, and I mean MOST, of the people working heavily with SK HAVE done some degree of testing, or bought stock from proven lines.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
nmoore601
Walter took this as a positive thing. He replied as what he was doing.

Nanci asked about her SK BR she aquired from him.

That's what kind of talk I wanted to start.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
nmoore601
I'm human. I take nothing personal. Unless you say nick you are selling junk nothing is tested. I never said you are a bad breeder. You went of on a wild tangent. If you don't want to discuss SG are contribute to what you have done to benefit other for future SG testing. Then we are wasting a lot of time and space.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #18
Tara80
If this is the case, you could start your post in an entirely different manner than stating things like:

Why do people only assume since their SK projects show no SG then they are free

I know most people will not waste a productive year of SK to test for SG.

there would be a lot more testing going on and a lot less assuming everything is good with SK

(which are cuts from what you said btw)

Your statements are actually fairly funny because I've been here a while, and if you knew me or have seen the majority of my posts (or even read the thread I posted) then you'd know my actual stance on it.
I am an engineer with an engineering personality. I haven't taken anything here personally, I'm just pointing out to you that you posted (and are continuing to post), in an inflammatory manner where you are trying to appear a hero (or so it seems to me), when many people I personally know have, are and will do testing to their utmost.

Take a moment and look back at how you started the thread.
If you wanted to have a scientific look at this, obtain personable feedback or make this into an educational discussion then you wouldn't have opened this thread the way you have done - nor would you be still making the jibes you are making now.

I think it's a great topic and have stated so on the other thread and will continue to do so but I'd (and I think a lot of us) would appreciate you not attempting to passively put other people down to make a point.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #19
airenlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoore601 View Post
Breeders like Joe and others are the one that will make a difference.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #20
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
I second this....and third it!!!

This needs repping....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google