CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

General Info threads

Old 02-16-2005, 05:44 PM   #1
E. g. guttata
General Info threads

I've noticed that a lot of questions are continually asked, such as how to build a rack system, what substrates are good, how to properly go about incubating eggs, and basic breeding info. I try to follow a lot of these threads, but there are so many of them I can hardly keep up. I also heard talk of there possibly being a set of threads on these general info things. Is there work going on with this idea currently? It would be really helpful to be able to just go to one thread with all this info in it.

Old 02-16-2005, 05:59 PM   #2
DAND
Maybe like sub-forums to Husbandry and Basic Care and Breeding/egg production?

Old 02-16-2005, 07:11 PM   #3
E. g. guttata
Yes, or entire threads that are just ment to be informitive and answer all the questions at once. Something like that would be a lot less confusing and really helpful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google