• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ahem!! This is a CORN SNAKE site, fellas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Please keep that in mind. Expect all of the non corn snake related postings in here to be gone pretty shortly.

If you want to post about anything other than corn snakes, let me suggest that you go to FaunaClassifieds.com and post over there. I have put up around 600 forums on that site, so certainly you will be able to find at least one that will meet your needs for your non corn snake related posts.

Thanks.

Point taken....

but uhhh...there's a rat snake question in the husbandry/basic care section, why isn't that being deleted? i didn't look at my question as off topic, i was trying find out how cornsnakes compare to other snakes in terms of behavior and aggressiveness. if this is a cornsnake forum than ANYTHING non-corn should be deleted and it's unfair when it isn't.

I hope you don't think I have all day to just sit here and read every message posted, just so I can pounce on someone posting an off-topic message.....

lol...you had time...

to pounce on me...and my message wasn't even off topic. if you're going to delete messages that aren't related to corn snakes read them in full first and consider how they may actually be relevant. it's annoying to see non-related posts, but i see them slide on through the cracks everyday. either delete them all or delete none...or make sure the deleted ones are irrelevant to the purpose of this forum.

it has nothing...

to do with ballsiness...there's nothing wrong with disagreeing and trying to get a point across even if ultimately it will lead to me being blocked from posting because someone will claim i need an attitude adjustment or something. This is what is said in the first post...

i clicked too soon...

it says expect ALL non corn snake related posts from being deleted and clearly if he doesn't have time to delete them their are plenty out there...including the one i mentioned above, it's still out there, and it's just a wee bit more off topic then my post was. if i'm overreacting oh well, i had a question, it was not inappropriate or OFF topic and it was deleted. that annoys me and suggests that he didn't fully read my post but saw KING SNAKE and clicked on the delete button. if there's a policy for off topic posts then they should all be deleted, if there's no time for it then none should be deleted unless they are inappropriate and offensive.

your site rocks...

no doubt. if it didn't exist neither would norbie at this point. i was merely making a suggestion. i don't expect you to listen and that's fine. i'm over it. it's the first post of mine that ever disappeared. moving on...

faunaclassifieds.com is a good site to go to for my not-so-corn-related posts. ta-ta :)

:noevil:

Rich Z said:
Thank you for telling me how I had BETTER run my site.
flamethrower.gif
Got him!

Calm down Albinomaster. Check the DATES on the posts. You'll find that they were made a YEAR ago. This is a dead thread. Let it lie.

Actually

:shrugs: His argument isn't really viable...
considering his example was for removing a post about rat snakes...
and cornsnakes are a subspecies of rat snakes...

that means it is in some way corn snake related.

Godzilla2000 said:
I thought non-Cornsnake related stuff was what the General Chatter forum was for. :shrugs:

agreed. if not. maybe you should be a little more specific. i hate forums. i dont know why i use them, so many of the people are so rude and alot of them think they know it ALL. not to say you people dont know what your talking about, no doubt you do, as well as i do. but some people get so high strung about it. honestly if you feel the need to be rude. go away. people are here to help and be helped right? so why turn it into a battle.... nuff said.

Arcanefate said:
:shrugs: His argument isn't really viable...
considering his example was for removing a post about rat snakes...
and cornsnakes are a subspecies of rat snakes...

that means it is in some way corn snake related.
Actually, cornsnakes are a species of rat snakes with no recognized subspecies. North American rat snakes likes blacks, yellows, greys, etc are a differant species.

BeckyG said:
Check the DATES on the posts. You'll find that they were made a YEAR ago. This is a dead thread. Let it lie.

Speaking of dead posts...
:grin01:

Any Suggestions?

I live in Maryland, where is there to find wild cornsnakes, I love morphs and all the different variations but the normals fro mdifferent regions are also quite stunning, I would just liek to take a a weekened and g osomewhere to find some beautiful wild corns. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back