CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Pet only normal Cape House snake.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
Tavia
Pet only normal Cape House snake.

She has found a home. Thanks!

Normal Cape African House snake. Hatched in Nov '16. Fairly sure it's a female, meaning she should get around the size of a corn snake, maybe a bit smaller. The kink makes sexing her more of a guess.

She is eating live only at the moment. She has a kink in her spine just above the cloaca, which is why she should not be bred and the tip of her tail is folded over and fused to her tail.
She is otherwise robust and healthy. One of the prettier normals I've produced as well. Will be picky about finding her a home.

Pictures are fairly old, can get new ones on request.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
Tavia
Last picture is of the fused tail tip. She does sometimes require help with stuck shed on the tail.

Old 06-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #3
blacktip
She's so adorable with her little nub tail. Hope you find her a good home.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
DLena
I sent a PM

Old 06-06-2017, 08:21 PM   #5
Tavia
She is actually a clutch sib to my keeper, Carrot. She got on board with the whole eating thing way before Carrot did though, so she's a lot bigger.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #6
DollysMom
I'm so glad she has found a home. She sure is a cutie. Somehow I missed this thread and this is the first I've seen of her. Clyde send his best regards!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google