• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bruce Update For Carol

Em Wright

The Ice Queen
I took a few pictures of Bruce last night when I saw he wasn't hiding under the substrate last night. I think he's settling into the new tank well, I've been trying to give him his space though.

I really like having him around the kitchen though. I work on that counter a lot and usually end up talking to him. :p

BruceChilling2.jpg

I stood there for a few minutes and he finally looked up at me as if to tell me, "okay that's enough" or "if you keep that up you better feed me..." :rofl:

BruceChilling.jpg

haha the dinosaur is in there mostly for my amusement than his. I think he's been slowly burying it. :p Of course I had the flowers arranged nicely and he's decided to mess them up. That I expected. :p

I caught Bruce out again (he's been out a lot more, so I think he's pretty well settled now) and snuck a few more pictures of him.

Bruce-943.jpg

Bruce09438.jpg

He always was on the move. He used to be on the top shelf of my rack and I could always bet on him jumping out to say Hi!

Awww, he's very personable, I noticed that as soon as I opened the snake bag. He "helped" me make a PB&J sandwich this evening. :p You wouldn't happen to have any hatchling pictures of him around, would you? I imagine he was a cutie pie! I realize that's some time ago, so if you don't, no sweat. But if you do, I think it'd be really cool to see!! :D

Bruce shed today!! He's been in blue for a while now. Poor guy spent most of the last week in his hide. :( I'm gonna take some pictures of him tomorrow when I feed him! :D

(Hmmm just noticed that his shed was exactly one month since the last. I recorded his last shed on 9/15 and today, 10/15... how funny!)

This is a looooong time in coming. I did take pictures the day I fed him, but they didn't turn out very well. Anyway, fed him again recently, so here's a picture of him.

BruceN002.jpg

Thanks, Heather. :) I'm glad I got him, too. Though we moved him out of the kitchen so it seems like I don't see him as often. :p

Looong overdue update on Bruce!

BruceBTRocks003.jpg

BruceBTRocks001.jpg

I miss having him in the kitchen. I thought having a snake room would be awesome, but not having the babies where I can see them is depressing. I'm making plans to move at least some of them back into the other parts of the house.

Enjoy, Carol!

Back