• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sophieshock

Hi, my name is Sophie, I'm 22 from Essex.

Yesterday I went a picked up my first ever corn-snake. I've named her Peaches and she is adorable! If anybody could give me some tips I would be much appreciated!:crazy02:

Thank you xo

Hello and welcome.

You asked for tips:
Read the "Sticky Topics" in the New Member's section - Explains chat room protocol

Read the "Sticky Topics" in the Husbandry and Basic care section - Tells you everything you need to know about keeping a corn snake (things you should have researched before obtaining one).

Read the "Sticky Topics" in the Health Issues sections - Explains problems and possible solutions you may encounter.

Hi I'm not new to snakes but new here just picked up a feisty "female" corn today she's a bit small for her age but hopefully she will catch up she has already tagged me once and tried a second and third but she is with me because of this behaviour so it's all good she will settle in time, oh and she thinks she's a rattle snake lol
Sorry not great photo will get a better one when I can
df3ddceda776644bd06bf2932656f914.jpg

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Hi Sophie
Welcome I was a new snake keeper at the age of 62 years old
I would go on sites that have care sheets for corn snakes that’s what I did
It’s great having a corn snakes
If you need to ask a question on this site someone will get back to you
It helped me out a lot
Good luck and enjoy her
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! You've found a great place for great info. Grab a coffee and spend a while on here and you'll be sure to find what you're looking for.

Hi I'm not new to snakes but new here just picked up a feisty "female" corn today she's a bit small for her age but hopefully she will catch up she has already tagged me once and tried a second and third but she is with me because of this behaviour so it's all good she will settle in time, oh and she thinks she's a rattle snake lol
Sorry not great photo will get a better one when I can
df3ddceda776644bd06bf2932656f914.jpg

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Back