CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 05-26-2014, 08:44 PM   #81
KvanAalten
I'll first need to move out then, only allowed to have these 2 here Hopefully me and my bf will be able to move to our own place soon.. Aka more snakes

Old 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #82
MysticExotics
Yep! It is best when you have your own place, and can get what you want.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:57 AM   #83
Sindrik8x
I hear you Kvan. My wife and I live in an average town home, so at the moment and until I can get some kind of rack system going, I'm limited on space to the two that I own.

Hoping by end of summer to have room for more. We'll see.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Old 06-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #84
KvanAalten
Sindrik8x my name is Kimberly anyhow it's annoying when you want more snakes but you're not allowed to. Makes you want them even more lol!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #85
Sindrik8x
Now if I could only have my wife adopt your perspective on the hobby, haha. She supports it, just is VERY careful to not fuel the addiction, haha.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2014, 01:17 AM   #86
MysticExotics
I have no one to tell me what I can and cannot buy. I self moderate, and only bring in what I can care for by myself.

It is nice, but you have make sure you can support them financially, and time-wise. It's easy to get in over your head pretty quickly.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #87
MysticExotics
Bump for newbies

Old 09-03-2014, 08:56 PM   #88
MysticExotics
I have had a change of heart on transferring animals to new owners, though.
I have lost breeding (tracking) info, pics and such on a couple of occasions, when the person I transferred the animal to deleted the profile, or went inactive on iHerp, making the profiles inactive/deleted.

With animals that I want to keep the info on, I have started to tell new owners that they are free to copy any/all info/pics, but I have started to keep some of the profiles that I want to hang onto for info. I just move them to the "sold" section.

Old 08-04-2015, 02:49 PM   #89
MysticExotics
Bumping for the newbies who may not have seen this.

It is a great (FREE) reptile tracking program!
You can track as much or as little as you like.
There are blogs to read or participate in, as well as a free classified section.

You can transfer animals to new owners, so they have all of the tracking info and photos that you entered.

Old 08-16-2015, 05:26 PM   #90
MysticExotics
Bumping for anyone who might not have seen this.

Do you have iHerp?

I am NWHeather on iHerp

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google