CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Opal Bloodreds
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #1
Brian Miller
Opal Bloodreds

Rich have you produced any of these, because I dont believe I've seen any pictures of them on the site.

thanks

Brian Miller

Old 06-12-2004, 02:23 PM   #2
elaphe4herps
good question.... i hadn't even heard talk of them except from joe peirce. I think he is a generation ahead of me....

They should be some great animals. I mean think about it.... Richs lavender bloods are gorgeous... add amel.... whew!

or take the opal and add the colors of an amel blood...

Old 06-12-2004, 03:36 PM   #3
Rich Z
Seems to me I bred Opal to Amel Blood Red back in 2002. Maybe that project will be coming online next year or the year afterwards. I've been growing everything up more slowly than most people do. Also depends if I have enough room in the brumation rooms for them, I guess. Getting too many projects around here to keep track of. I need to mark more of the older adults for surplus to make some room, I guess.

Old 06-12-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
Simon
I too have been trying this project out~

I bred my amel bloodred male to my lavender so hopefully in around 4 years time (if I am still in Canada) I would be able to produce some of those awesome opal bloodreds (whatever they look like)

Hopefully we'll be able to see some of those soon~~

Old 06-12-2004, 08:39 PM   #5
Quigs
Simon...

I thought you were leaving Canada in two years or less? And already starting to sell off your collection?

lol

Quigs

Old 06-14-2004, 12:50 AM   #6
Simon
You're right...
but I am still starting that project so that other people (us little Canadians...lol) can be able to produce our very own Opal bloodreds. Besides I might be able to take a few with me.....just a few....LOL..so I'll be keeping some of the more interesting projects~~

Old 06-14-2004, 05:44 PM   #7
Quigs
Just curious...

How many is a few to someone that has 800 snakes?

Quigs

Old 07-08-2004, 09:18 PM   #8
Bibz
what your leaving Canada ? Hmm that sucks because you were my only source where i could get some "exotic" morph

If you have anything you dont want you can give them to me, i'd sure love one of those Rhino rat snakes (but they cost too much for me ...)

Old 07-09-2004, 12:05 AM   #9
Simon
Quigs,
Oh what I mean by a few is really small compared to what I have right now...
I am thinking of MAYBE 5 or 6 only. Cause there are not much space in Asia....not even nearly enough space for people to live in....so pets? No...not really....LOL

Bibz,
Oh well the more 'exotic' morphs will be for sale before I go. So you might be able to get some nice stuff before I go then. Start saving up cause I should be leaving in 2 years time~~ LOL

I should be selling the Rhino Rat Snakes too~ so if you're interested, I would really say save up now and be prepared cause they're not going to be cheap. Hatchlings costs $1100CDN each...and if they produce 8 eggs a year thats a pretty good investment if you ask me~

Old 07-09-2004, 09:03 PM   #10
Bibz
hey simon could i ask where you are going and why ?

and count on me for saving for thoses snakes (the bad thing is that i just bought a car and im still a student so money dont come as much ...)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread