CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

blood snow

Old 04-16-2003, 05:00 AM   #1
limey
blood snow

I dont dont normally buy corns i havent seen the parents for but this little guy might just be what the guy said he was, his parents were aparently one blood corn and an amel (technically possible for a snow) So i bought him anyways just have to breed him to another blood and see
p.s soory bout the qualitiy of pic my first time with a new digital camera

Old 04-16-2003, 06:05 AM   #2
CornCrazy
What does his belly look like? Just curious...

Old 04-16-2003, 07:36 AM   #3
limey
thats where if falls apart i am afriad the bely doesnt seem to be any different to a noraml corn i will try to get some photos of it, alhtough i understood that with blood corns the checkers disappear over time and this isnt strictly a blood corn it is only het (althought i was told that het blood corns often display the blood corn traits )

Old 04-16-2003, 02:46 PM   #4
Darin Chappell
Some animals het for bloodred do have rather normal looking belly checkering, though most have checks on the sides with a clear strip down the center to one degree or another. However, it is not the case that a bloodred is born with checkering on the belly which fade as the animal ages. Bloodreds are born with white bellies that display an orange "creeping" into their bellies from the sides as they age.

Creeping??

Old 04-17-2003, 04:56 AM   #5
limey
i'll have to get a picture for you so yo guys can decide i dont have very much experiance wiht any of the blood red morphs, and any blood reds i have seen in this country lokk absolutly nothin like the photos you guys have most of the bloods over here seem to be a uniform washed out orange colour :-(

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google