• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread Cotton my coral motley snow corn

Corning

On his. Way to me Tonight! Can't wait to meet this baby!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 270
I ordered him from Travis Whisler reptiles. That guy was awesomeness! He was Facebook messaging me last night. Sent me pictures of the babies he had I picked one, PayPal the guy and he shipped my baby today!

After you receive the snake and everything appears well, I'm sure the seller would really appreciate if you posted about your good experience on the Board of Inquiry over on faunaclassifieds.com.

Travis had a couple sunspot coral snows last year that had me drooling. I wish I could have snapped the one up especially, what a specimen it was! Congrats on your little beauty there.

He's finally eating well for me. He shed 2 days ago a complete one too! I put it on the coffee table and my dachshund ate it. Ewwww.

So sorry the shed got eaten.

I'm so glad your snake is doing so well. That's awesome! There has been a rash of feeding problems around here lately. It is so nice to have some good news on the feeding front!

Congrats to you and Cotton!

Thank you! Took that picture through the glass but it was so perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f933c09fe08f53860994d4f9365a205c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back