CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #541
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
ok.....................so it's ok for moderators to use foul language in their posts?
It's ok for the moderators to call members 'whiny bitches'?
It's ok for moderators to moan about what a thankless task they have?
But members cannot express wishes for change?
Don't take Dean out of context. He said your posts saying it here was OK. I took it to mean that it isn't OK for a member to pretend to be the one taking applications FOR new mods. You didn't say, "who would apply if there was a new vote?" That's the difference.

...and I don't think those other posts were "OK" any more than yours. I didn't like them, either. But like yours (and mine when I get hot under the collar, too), "they happened."

Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #542
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike17l View Post
Did the rules of the site change? Are mods not allowed to their own opinion?
I believe that might be part of Obama's new internet take-over plan. I'm not sure, though.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #543
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
And yet again I'm being whinny and thin skinned. I"m sorry but being called a B**** is VERY offensive to me and I would hope most women would take offense to it. Apparently this isn't the "family friendly" place some of us thought it was after all.
I'd rep you if I could.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #544
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
I don't think the problem was a general, "Is it time for new moderators?" post in the admin section. I believe the problem was him making a post (in jest but read seriously) for NEW moderators as if he had the authority.
The way I read it was he was just voicing his opinion on whether anyone would be willing to be yet ANOTHER mod with the ones we have now.
After all Jeff became a mod a few months back with no election. Whats wrong with asking if we can't have nominations and get nominee's for yet a couple more mods?

Old 09-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #545
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Don't take Dean out of context. He said your posts saying it here was OK. I took it to mean that it isn't OK for a member to pretend to be the one taking applications FOR new mods. You didn't say, "who would apply if there was a new vote?" That's the difference.

...and I don't think those other posts were "OK" any more than yours. I didn't like them, either. But like yours (and mine when I get hot under the collar, too), "they happened."
Could you quote a post from me that is offensive and inflammatory?

Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #546
KJUN
Quote:
profanity

Just to point out, I said it months ago that I didn't feel completely right any longer referring people to this site because he had become kinda too profane with the inappropriate words.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #547
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
EDIT.... Thats a Welsh you as in anyone and not a you as in Wade, before you get the wrong idea... and that was another you as in anyone not you Wade..... I know I'll post welsh you's like this ....you Wait till I explain the Welsh....
That's not special. We use the English "you" as a plural or a singular, too. The Welsh don't have a market on that one.

Hey, I love Welch's Grape juice. You guys have anything to do with that? Good stuff there!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #548
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Or just leave it on the side of your plate.....
...or open your own restaurant.

...or BUY the one you are in and run it your way.

Arguing with the waiter that they don't have what you want to eat is just silly.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #549
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Could you quote a post from me that is offensive and inflammatory?
It was the "Welsh you."

Old 09-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #550
KJUN
Quote:
The way I read it was he was just voicing his opinion on whether anyone would be willing to be yet ANOTHER mod with the ones we have now.
After all Jeff became a mod a few months back with no election. Whats wrong with asking if we can't have nominations and get nominee's for yet a couple more mods?
Nothing...but ask RICH. You know, the owner here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google