• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Birthday present (hoped for!) :)

So this morning I was laying in bed and heard the driveway alarm go off. First thought I had was MY LAMBORGHINI HAS ARRIVED!!! Someone DID get me one for a birthday present!! But no such luck. Just FedEx bringing me a box that contains four quarts of oil I ordered. Problem is, I ordered two CASES, so here we go..... :face_palm_02:

Here's another problem I have to try to get straightened out. There should be a law that no one can piss you off on your birthday. The penalty should be SEVERE.

Well, Happy Birthday. Don't give up hope the Lambo and oil may show up tomorrow. I always end up with something stupid like another shirt or pair of shorts. I've left ads for nice Shimano fishing reels all over the house, but that doesn't work.

Yeah, I guess getting a Lambo as a belated birthday present wouldn't break my heart. Besides, according to Connie's rules, the entire month of a birthday should be used to celebrate the event. So there is still time for some wealthy relative I don't know I have to see the hints I have dropped on my websites.

Of course, I couldn't even afford the insurance on the thing and God help me if anything breaks not covered by warranty.

:laugh:

I hope you have better luck with your rich relative than I did. My rich uncle left his money, house, car, to my brother. LOL. On a positive note I can still say I worked for everything I have.

Back