CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Hybrids

Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #21
Old_School
I have a male Jungle corn Cal king x Corn. was an aggressive baby but calm down rather quickly and is a puppy dog now. He has great pattern / coloration

Also have a pair of Scaleless Texas Rats, also working towards the Scaleless Corns. this is one of my scaleless

Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #22
Old_School
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnea View Post
I purchased a pair of females about a month ago--I think their colors are cool! They are 75% corn/25% king.
those are beautiful, I was going to pick up some hybrid Amels this season, but sadly the people who were breeding them out had the clutch go bad.... maybe next year

Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #23
RosieReal
man, those scaleless snakes are just unreal! Theres alot of amazing hybrids out there too... Very cool snakes folks.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:52 AM   #24
ceduke
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
Dogs, wolves & coyotes are the same situation -- they usually live separately, they have very different behaviors, but they are all interfertile & the hybrids are in turn fertile & healthy.
Yep yep. Here is my parents' Coydog, Star. (I know, not corn related, but still a hybrid!! )

Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #25
Zulu3
i love the look of those sinloan corns! And that scaless snake is really neat too. Wow =)

Old 11-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #26
Lynnea
Those are uber cool!!

Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #27
salvadorian
Wow! Scaleless! They look like eels! How can I get one of those, what are their genetics?

Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #28
Brewster320
Please excuse the messing tubs!

08 Female Jungle Corn

08 Female Creamsicle

They are awesome although they think with their stomachs(especially the jungle) so I usually don't just go putting my hands in their tubs lol. I'm hoping on crossing the jungle with my rat snake intergrade in the future, hopefully it will make some interesting offspring.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #29
Teddy Roosevelt
I don't think kings are usually bred to corns, asthey are sortofprone to eating other snakes?But I'd love to see what successful hybrids between the two look like. King/milk snakes are beautiful.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM   #30
ArpeggioAngel
Right now I only have one hybrid corn cross - a pueblacorn. I know Joe has some cool ones - maybe he will chime in and post some pics.
In the meantime - here is Mitla:

I really need to get some new pics - these are a year old already!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google